Saturday, April 4, 2009

Wife Gangbang

I was curious when I got home from the gym and heard your voice on the answering machine. It just said "Hey baby, bringing home a couple of associates for drinks so be ready" then you kind of chuckled and hung up. I smiled and chose to save it just in case I wanted to hear your voice again.

I went upstairs and stripped off my shorts and tank top that was still moist after my workout and slipped into the shower to rinse off and wash my hair. Letting my fingers trail slowly over my breasts and circled around my nipples till they were erect, pinching and pulling on them a bit, letting one hand stroke down over my stomach and then resting it on top of my mound. My mind wandering back to your call and thinking about other surprises you have brought me in the past. Slipping a finger between my lips and catching my breath as the warm water trailed between my finger and the warmth of my hole, closing my eyes and letting my thoughts travel back to times that you have taken me in the shower, so intense and wild, finding myself shuddering against my hand as I brought myself to orgasm. Smiling as I slipped the finger into my mouth and tasted the sweetness before turning to finish my shower. A torturous tingle remaining as the water bathed over my now swollen clit. I reluctantly stepped out and started drying my hair. I kept going back to the way your voice sounded when you were hanging up. It had that 'I have a surprise for you' kind of tone and I found that I was trying to guess and prepare what may lay ahead for the evening, as your surprises were never predictable. I lathered my tanned skin with a soft gently fragranced cream, dried my hair and let the soft curls fall over my shoulders and down my back to dance playfully around my hips. Then turning to the closet I began looking for that perfect attire for this special evening.

I chose a simple but sleek black dress, thin straps at the shoulders that laid very nicely just above my nipples and hung nice and snug over my curves, no stockings or undies of course and a pair of black strap sandals that showed off the red paint of my toenails. Laying them out on the bed for later, I tossed on a pair of shorts and blouse and headed downstairs to further prepare for our visitors.

The rest of the day went by too slow for me. I made snacks for the evening and blended some margaritas. Then almost as an afterthought I went through our large selection of videos, the kind that brought on the heavy breathing among other things, and chose two of my favorites and placing them in the front of the cabinet, smiling as I did so and almost wondering what exactly I was anticipating.

Finally the time came for me to go dress. I took my time with my makeup, never wearing too much anyway, dabbed my favorite fragrance of Victoria's Secret between my breasts, legs and at my neck and wrists. Casually running the brush through my hair and just letting it fall as it was, then catching the time on the clock, I head downstairs just as your car is pulling in the drive. I watch from the window as the occupants exit the vehicle and hear my breath catch as I see three of the most attractive well built men that I have had the pleasure to entertain in a long while approach the house. You look up and our eyes meet and at that moment you wink and smile at me and I feel the flush move up my body, wondering if anyone will notice as I move to greet you at the door.

As you enter you lean towards me letting your lips brush mine and whispering almost in passing how beautiful I am before turning to introduce me to the men. I can tell you are very pleased with what you see, your eyes never leave my body as you present each one by name. Brian, tall dark-haired and blue eyed, broad chest and tanned complexion, his hand lingers on mine as he congratulates you on your most beautiful home and wife. Jeremy, not quite as tall, blonde and well built with a dazzling smile and the deepest voice I have ever heard, leaned into to touch my cheek with his lips, sending shivers through my body. And last but most definitely not least was Adrian.

He brought my hand to his lips, pressing gently into the top then turning it over and pressing another kiss into my palm, his deep green eyes never leaving mine as I feel the tip of his tongue on my flesh just before he released my hand. Quite entranced with all 3 of them, I struggle to collect myself and then welcoming them to our home and inviting them into the large living area, my favorite room for entertaining, with the fireplace in the center and the comfy overstuffed couches. I show them the trays of snacks and offered drinks, both of which were accepted and enjoyed.

The conversation starts off easy and light, discussing the ranch and the business, how we met and how we came to raise horses. Our family and what brought us to live in Montana, then moving onto personal likes and dislikes, interests and hobbies. They were all so friendly, I took an immediate like to all of them, and they were extremely easy to look at. I often found my breathing shallow as I watched how Brian's chest would rise and fall as he laughed, how Adrian's green eyes flashed as the light caught them or how Jeremy's deep voice echoed about the room even after he was done talking. I felt my pulse quicken as I let my thoughts wander off to places they shouldn't go. Or should they? I could feel their eyes on me when I would refill their drinks, how their touch against my skin seemed to affect them as much as it did me. And then I would glance over to you, my hand resting on your leg and see the flush to your face as you watched what was transpiring between them and me. I wanted them. Every one of them. Oh my, this was going to be interesting...

As the night continued, the music became more sensual and the lights dimmed. Brian was the first to approach me for a dance. Looking to you I saw the approval in your smile and I stood and went into his arms. It immediately felt so good as we moved slowly, our bodies molding nicely against one another. His hand pressing firmly into the small of my back and his fingers slipping down enough just to lay across the top of my ass. Yes oh god yes, I wanted him to touch me in all those right places. Before the song ended I felt movement behind me and turned enough to catch a glimpse of Jeremy as he moved closer, his chest pressing against my back as he joined the dance, sandwiching me between the two warm bodies. Jeremy's hands moving softly up and down my sides, his warm breath in my hair as we moved. Thinking back I can't remember who's lips first touched my shoulder, I only remember how luscious it felt and how I wanted more. I moved one hand back to rest on Jeremy's and the other to tighten about Brian's neck just as he lowered his mouth to capture mine, his tongue searching out mine before moving it slowly and erotically in and out of my mouth, his teeth gently biting into my lips then drawing them between his before releasing them to deepen the kiss again. I leaned against him as my legs weakened, no fear of falling as 4 strong arms tightened about me and at the same time I felt myself being lowered. The movement was so smooth it still felt as if we were dancing.

That's when I saw Adrian and you standing above us, Brian on one side of me and Jeremy on the other, hands and mouths moving over my exposed skin. Adrian slowly lowered himself to kneel between my now spread legs and I felt his hands on my knees then kneading slowly up my thighs, my dress moving higher as his hands worked. My breath catching in my throat before I let out a long deep moan as I feel Adrian's touch against my sex, lightly at first before his fingers part the lips and expose the center of my heat. He slips a finger just between the lips then up to press into my clit. I jerk helplessly as my arms are pinned to my side when Brian and Jeremy both in unison pull the top of my dress down just enough to expose the rigid nipples, their tongues lapping out and encircling them before their mouths close around them, sucking them in and out of their mouths, holding them firmly between their teeth as they flick their tongues back and forth over them. My back arches off the cushion, head firmly pressing into the floor to attempt to press my nipples and breasts more fully into their mouths, my hips rocking forward against Adrian's now probing fingers.

Then in one fluid motion I am freed of my dress. The cool air against my skin brings me about for a moment and I look to see all of you removing pieces of clothing. My gaze settles on yours and once again I see that wink and a smile. So... this is my surprise, well planned and probably even discussed amongst you. I smile slightly just before Jeremy and Brian settle back where they were and Adrian hardly misses a beat himself. Before losing myself in the incredible sensations again I see you with the camera, almost as excited about the pictures we will have later as I am about the event itself. My hands are then pulled over my head and I feel a scarf slipping around them then down to the leg of the couch, pulling it tight enough to bite into my flesh a bit and just adding to the intensity of the moment. I pull against my bonds and cry out as they tighten even more which seems to excite those about me.

Mouths and hands begin to work my body expertly, biting into the tender flesh over and over again, knowing some will leave their marks for later viewing. Adrian's fingers begin to slide in and out of my cunt, probing deep inside the velvet lined hole, twisting and turning, adding another finger ever few strokes until I feel full and stretched to accommodate them all. Brian pushes me up on my side just enough to get behind me and I feel his swollen shaft pressing into the cheeks of my ass, large and hot as he moves lower to position between my cheeks. His hand moves down to spread my ass apart and I feel the pressure of his finger as it enters my ass just to the first knuckle. He pulls me back so that I am partially laying on him and begins to finger fuck my ass deeper and faster, cries of heat and lust escaping my lips as the sweet burning pain erupts with every stroke. This seems to urge Adrian and I hear him moan loudly and with one firm push settles his hand deep into my cunt, slowly fisting it, then moving it in unison with Brian's that continues to fuck in and out of my tight asshole. When Brian inserts another into my ass I feel the tears well up in my eyes, it's that wonderful 'hurts so good I can't stand it' feeling, and I start to move as much as I can against the two hands that have filled my fuck holes. I hear Brian in my ear telling me how he is going to fuck my ass with his big cock, how he is going to use and abuse that hole so good and I whimper at the thought both with excitement and the knowledge of how full my ass will be with cock. Adrian moves up my body and although his fist is still well buried I can tell he is getting ready to fuck my cunt with his extremely swollen cock. Just as he begins to pull his hand from my cunt I feel the head of Brian's cock pressing against my ass where his fingers had just been. He presses against me and slips the head inside, a low guttural scream escapes my lips when at the same time Adrian buries his cock inside my cunt in one full stroke drawing my legs up over his ass and spreading my ass even wider. I pull helplessly against my bonds around my wrists as my body writhes against the two hard bodies that are firmly pressing me between them. Brian is talking in my ear telling me what a fine ass I have and how perfect it is for fucking as he slips more of his hard cock into its depths.

And just as Adrian begins a full rhythmic fuck, Brian fills my ass to the hilt with his shaft, both moving in perfect timing and both my holes are unmercifully full of hard pulsating cock, my body rocking feverishly in rhythm between them, my cunt coating Adrian's cock with a thick layer of its honeyed juices and just as my body begins that journey towards releasing I hear your voice boom out from across the room, "Not yet slut, don't you dare cum yet". I know better than to not pay attention to you and breath as deep as I can to prevent the orgasm that is so near, hips grinding and churning forward against Adrian then backwards against Brian, oh my god so full of cock, beautiful hard throbbing cock, and just then I feel a slight pulling upwards towards the edge of the couch. My head dropping over the edge and as I focus I see another cock positioned there at my face... Jeremy... and oh my what a cock. The head is swollen and engorged deep dark purple/red, his hand is stroking it up and down it seems in rhythm with the other two and he steps forward and places the head against my lips. I love to suck cock, its one of my favorite things to do, and my tongue instinctively laps out against the head and moves towards the slit that always houses that tart taste of precum that I yearn for. Finding it there I work my tongue into the slit over and over, drawing the juices out before Jeremy presses forward and forces the head between my lips. The position of my head opens my mouth and throat up to be perfectly fucked by a cock, my favorite position to be mouth-fucked, and I open my mouth enough to urge his cock deeper, tightening my lips around it as he begins to move in and out, slowly at first, then faster and with more urgency. The head, gagging me at first, moves into my throat, my muscles relaxing and accepting it there, caressing it as I flex my throat muscles around it.

The assault of my ass and cunt continues as well, both Brian and Adrian seem no where close to climax as they pound again and again into my holes, the flesh flaming and raw, all of our bodies slick with sweat. Gasping for air and grunting against every thrust as every fuck hole is now full of sweet beautiful hard cock, how lucky can a girl get!! My pussy clutching tightly around Adrian's cock as the heat continues to build, both Brian and Adrian talking to me telling me what a good fucking slut I am, how good my fuckholes feel around their cocks and how they are going to hurt me so good... just the things I love to hear! My body responds immediately when I hear you say "OK slut you can cum now... but only once", my body begins to shake violently as wave after wave crashes over me, mind buzzing and blackness threatening to overtake me as the intensity is unending, a steady stream of cunt juices flowing freely over Adrian's rock hard cock and down between my legs.

Jeremy continues to fuck deep and steady in and out of my mouth, his hands wrapped tightly in my long hair, pulling my mouth back and forth over his hardness. Just then I hear Brian begin to moan loudly and I feel his cock begin to pulsate faster and harder. This seems to signal Adrian as well as his thrusts increase, fucking me harder and deeper, fingers digging cruelly into my flesh as their orgasms draw closer, then almost simultaneously they both explode deep inside my holes, hot jets of cum shooting against the raw burning tissue, soothing and cooling it with every stroke. Jeremy, watching everyone as they cum, yells out loudly as he spills his load deep into my mouth and down my throat as I hungrily suck and milk his cock for every drop. Bodies slick with perspiration as we all catch our breath, feeling internally bruised but basking in the glow of the aftermath. Cocks pulling from my fuckholes and bodies relocating as I watch you moving about with the camera, orchestrating the night of fucking and sucking that lies ahead... Oh come now, you didn't think it would end there did you?? I have yet to be fucked by my lover and the one that owns me; heart, mind, body and soul... and the smorgasborg of cocks that lay around me have yet to sample me totally or I them!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG, this is so HOT! How have I missed your blog.....thank you for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete