Saturday, April 4, 2009

That's What Friends Are For!

I know that many, if not most men think about watching their wife with another man.

This is a true story about my wife fulfilling my fantasy and as it turned out, hers too.

I call it: That's What Friends Are For!! by Will G. (names have been changed)

I suppose I should start with a little background, Debby and I were married very young, She was 17 and I was 18. She had no sexual experience at all, unless you call seeing the cock of the 13 year old boy next door for about ten seconds an experience.

She was a real beauty, 5'6," 100 lbs; short dark brown hair and the bluest eyes you've ever seen, and the body, wow, 34C tits with huge suckable nipples, a tiny 23 inch waist and 33"hips, put that together with an incredibly hard little ass and the sweetest little pussy this side of Heaven and you know why I was so captivated. Twenty-two years and only 10lbs. later she looks just as good. Well, moving on, we have had a long and happy marriage, at least by today's standards, 22 years and going strong. It was at about the 10 year and 2 kids stage that I started telling her that I'd love to watch her fuck some other guy. She'd just smile and say something like "Yeah! Right! When do you think we're gonna do this, and with who?"

Well, I didn't know when it would be but I sure knew who, you see, I knew for a long time that Debby had an incredible case of the hots for my best friend Brad.

Brad was the superstar jock when we were in school, running back, captain of the football team and star baseball player too. What she didn't know was that she was in for a big surprise, and I do mean big. You see, though I'm very proud of my cock, it's far from the biggest tree in the forest, if you know what I mean, and having played ball with Brad and seeing him in the locker room, I knew something she didn't, Brad's cock is huge. I know that you hear that all the time, somebody's cock is huge, but in this case truer words were never spoken. "His cock must be at least 8" long and 2-21/2 inches across when its soft, and I hadn't yet seen it when it was angry. Anyway, I kept telling her that I'd love to see her with another guy and I could tell that she liked the idea, but I think that she thought I was kidding or that I'd be too jealous to really do it so one day out of the clear blue she decided to call by bluff, figuring I'd back down.

She said "okay Will, I'm game if you are but how will we do this, who will we get to do it with and where will we do it?" The questions were coming fast and furious, I think she had thought I'd say I'd been kidding, just fantasizing, but I didn't, and now she wasn't sure what she'd gotten herself into. "How will you find someone, I don't want to fuck just any creep you find in a bar or anyone else that might be filthy or disgusting."

"You trust me don't you, you know I have a pretty good idea of what type of guys you're attracted to and I would never put you in a bad situation, Right?"

Then I decided to make sure she didn't think I had anyone in particular in mind, "If you want, you can make out a list of features for me to use as a guideline in picking someone."

"I guess that sounds like a good idea, when are we gonna do this?"

"Just make your list and I'll get right on it, it'll be ASAP."

I'm sure she thought that it would still never happen. Two days passed and finally I asked her if she had finished her list, she said that she had and that she hoped that nothing on it upset me. I promised her that nothing would and she handed it to me kind of timidly. I took a look at the list and smiled at her choice of features, there were only 4. 1:Kind of short (I'm 6'1"), 2: Rugged and muscular (I'm skinny), 3:Blue Eyes/Dark hair (I have dark hair but green eyes.) and last but not least the one she thought would bother me 4: If possible, A Little Bit Bigger Cock.(She's so sweet and thoughtful.)

I told her, "You didn't have to guard my feelings, if you want a big cock, I'll see if I can find you a really big one that's attached to the rest of those features."

Debby laughed "I don't want it too big, I've already given birth, I don't want to feel like someone's putting a baby back. I told her that I'd have to go out for a couple of hours and see if I could find anyone and to have my mom take the kids for the night so I could take her dancing to celebrate our future pact, She said okay, and with that I kissed her and left, knowing that after the kids were gone she'd pick out something sexy and then take a long hot bath which would give me time to put my plan into action.

It was time, I got in the car and headed straight to Brad's house to pick him up.

I knew we had a little time to kill so we had a beer and then headed for my house.

When we got to the house it was easy to tell that she was getting ready to go out because she had the music turned up so loud we could hear it outside which would just make it easier to get in unannounced. I unlocked the door and we went inside quietly, I headed for the bathroom and had Brad wait in the hallway just outside the bathroom door.

I walked into the bathroom and there was Debby in the tub, covered with steamy water except for her right breast with its nipple all shriveled form the cool air hitting it.

Debby looked up kind of stunned and said "What are you doing back so soon?"

I said " I forgot my wallet but I couldn't resist stopping in to see that hot little body all wet, hot and naked before I head back out."

"Is there anything I can do for you, or better yet to you, before I leave, maybe you'd like me to wash your hair for you?"

She said "that would be great, if you really want to."

I said "Of course, I'd love to." I sat on the edge of the tub and filled my hand with shampoo, way too much but I knew that would keep her eyes closed for quite a while as I got Brad into the room for a good look. I had a hell of a lather going, in more ways than one, I was so excited I was shaking and had all I could do to hide it.

I said "Aw shit, I'm sorry honey, I got shampoo everywhere, just keep your eyes shut till I get it all rinsed out." With that as a cue, Brad snuck into the room and tiptoed silently to within about 2' of the tub. I said "Honey, I forgot to tell you, I brought you a surprise, something special for tonight."

Debby said "Oh Will, you know how I love surprises, what is it?" I said " The suds is all gone, sit up and I'll get it for you."

With that, she sat up and opened her eyes all at the same time and there was Brad smiling down at her naked body. Debby let out a scream and realized that it was Brad standing there gawking at her nakedness.

"You Bastard, this is what you were planning all along isn't it, get me something to cover up with."

I said "Why bother, it doesn't make sense to get dressed just so we can undress you all over again, we have quite a night planned for you." She said "well at least get me a towel so I can dry off."

I said "Oh, you don't need to do that, that's Brad job." She turned about 20 shades of red, she was blushing so hard.

"Then it's into the bedroom to get things really going." I said with a sly smile.

Debby finally decided that she didn't have too much choice as far as getting dried up went seeing as the water was getting cold and Brad had the only towel draped over his shoulder.

I guess she just figured, "What the Fuck!", and got out of the tub naked, dripping wet and cold. I'd say cold was a good choice of words since she had goosebumps on her goosebumps. Her big nipples, that are usually bigger than silver dollars, at least, looked like giant strawberries standing at attention and they were dying to be sucked.

Brad held up the towel and looked like a child waiting for Santa to come and bring him his favorite toy.

Debby said "come on huh, I'm freezing, start drying please."

That was all the invitation Brad needed, he started gently blotting the water off her, making sure to linger on her breasts, ass and around her pussy and get a good feel.

Debby said " I'm dry now, I don't need the towel anymore but the hands can stay."and she smiled at me with that pleased with herself grin. She looked around and said "I don't think this is very fair, I'm the only one naked here, how about we all take a shower?"

I looked at Brad and said "Why don't you two get started, I have something I have to do but I'll be right back." Brad said okay and started to undress, I told Debby, "why don't you help him with that?" She just smiled and said "gladly".

I didn't want to miss the BIG unveiling so I ran out of the room, down the hall to our bedroom , grabbed the video camera and ran back. When I got back Debby had removed Brad's shirt and was just about to take off his pants. She looked over at me with the camera and said "Oh no!".

I said "Oh come on, we have to film this for posterity. (Whatever the hell that means.)

She said " Oh okay, like I could convince you not to anyway."

She went back to work on Brad's pants which were going to be a bit hard to get off since he had one hell of a bulge started. Debby pulled his pants down, passed the bulge and down to the floor, all that was left was his boxer shorts and she was pretty eager to get those off too. Brad must have been a bit nervous because his cock wasn't fully erect under his shorts yet, although I knew that once she got a look at it her response would make it stand at attention. Debby started pulling his boxers down slowly, kind of savoring the moment I guess she got them down to a point where the base of his shaft came into view and gave them one last tug revealing the whole thing. I'll never forget the words that she said and the look on her face, it was eyes and mouth wide open in shock at the size, and she said "Oh my God!!"

With her response, you could see Brad's cock start to stand at attention, no small feat by any means, I'm surprised he doesn't pass out from loss of blood to his brain when it gets hard. Debby just continued to stare in amazement at it as it began to point directly at her face, you could tell she didn't know whether she should get up off her knees or stay there and stare at it, She couldn't move, she was awestruck. Brad's cock was now at attention, let me tell you it's 12 or 13 inches long or more and it must be at least 7 or 8 inches around, about the thickness of my forearm right above my wrist, a good 3-31/2" across, almost frightening.

Debby reached up without even thinking and started to touch it, then she stopped and looked at me kind of looking for my approval, I said "Go for it, do whatever you want."

She said "Are you sure you're okay with this?"

I told her "I'll direct if you want me to, as long as I get this on tape."

"Okay, you tell me what you want me to do for the camera, at least then I'll know what I'm doing is okay with you."

I said "You could start by at least giving it some good strokes with your hand or should I say hands." Debby reached out and grabbed Brad's cock with one hand and then with two, there was no way one of her hands was going to wrap around that monster.

Debby began stroking it back and forth slowly making sure to smile at for the camera occasionally, she said to Brad "Where is it?" he said "where is what?", she said the thing that says Louisville Slugger, I laughed so hard I thought I was gonna piss myself but she wasn't far from wrong. I figured it was time to move forward a bit so I said "Jeez, I thought you guys were gonna take a shower?" Debby said "you mean WE were gonna take a shower." "I'll join in later, right now I'm the cameraman, you guys go ahead."

Debby got the shower running and they both climbed in and got wet, I made sure they left the curtain open, that's what mops are for. I told Debby " I think that thing needs a good washing, don't you?" She got her hand all soapy and started to lather it up good, Brad reached out and started playing with her tits, rubbing those pert nipple between his fingers.

Debby moved real close to him and he cupped a breast in each hand, it was pretty easy to tell how excited she was getting, I said isn't it about time you rubbed that a bit better than that?" She moved forward some more and started rubbing his huge cock up against her pussy, putting it between her legs and squeezing while rocking gently back and forth. Brad leaned her back a bit and started sucking on her left nipple, you could she her shudder when he started to suck. By this time I'm thinking, Emmy or Oscar or something, this is great, but, back to Debby and Brad. I said " His cock seems pretty clean, don't you think you should kneel down and give his balls a good wash?" She stopped rocking and took his cock out from between her legs, knelt down and started lathering up his balls.

His cock bobbed up and down with every squeeze of her hand as she washed (or massaged)I said " Hmm, what next?, well, as long as you're down there don't you think you should make sure you got all the soap off his cock, why don't you give it the taste test. She looked at me as if to say "it'll never fit." but she started licking around the head and working her mouth around it getting the head in. Now, I have to tell you that sucking cock might just be what Debby does best sexually, and once she gets going she almost loses her mind. She started working it deeper into her mouth, sucking progressively hard as she went along, she got to the point where she must have had about half or a bit more in her mouth and Brad started moving his hips back and forth matching her motion. Debby was going faster and faster, almost losing control and I figured it was about time to leave the camera running, propped up on the sink, and get involved at least some.

I moved over to her, reached between her legs and rubbed her clit, then I put a finger, then two into her pussy, it was soaked with excitement. She never missed a beat, except now her mouth was sliding back and forth on Brad's cock and her hips were rocking to my fingerfucking her incredibly hot pussy. Brad's breathing got deep, and his moaning got louder and it would have taken an idiot to not know he was getting ready to cum. He managed to blurt out "Do you want me to cum on your tits?" Debby was in such a frenzy that she didn't hear him or more likely just ignore the question, she was pretty close to cumming herself. Brad said "De e e eb??????" but she had so much cock in her mouth that whatever she said back to him was impossible to make out. Brad started to grunt or moan or something almost like a seizure and his hips started jerking forward trying to push deeper into Debby's mouth and then his eyes started to roll back in his head and he let out an enormous groan, he was cumming, cumming in my beautiful wife's mouth and she never missed a beat. She moved her right hand around and grabbed his ass pulling him as deep as she could into her mouth, she was doing her best not to spill a drop but after about his third moan there was just too much cum and it started running down her chin and out the sides of her mouth.

There was no way Deb was going to stop sucking until Brad was done cumming, she pulled his giant cock out of her mouth and stroked it as he continued to cum all over her face. Brad spasms slowed down and he was about done cumming, Debby had caught her breath and gently sucked his cock till he was done and then licked it gently and as it started to soften she leaned forward and took first one then the other ball into her mouth and gave them a gentle suck. As a final touch she planted kiss from her cum drenched face on the head of Brad's cock. It was pretty easy to see that she was still incredibly excited so I took my fingers out of her pussy and replaced them with my mouth and sucked and licked that sweet, soaked pussy till she shuddered with an earthquake of an orgasms that must have lasted 3 or 4 minutes. When her quake was over she just seemed to collapse onto the floor in total exhaustion, I told her "don't get too comfy there, we've got a lot more to do before this night's over.

She just looked at me dumbfounded. It was time to change video tapes for the next round... called: What Are Friends For!! Part 2 when Debby rides the "Louisville Slugger" and a lot more, like two-two-two cocks at once...

No comments:

Post a Comment