Saturday, April 4, 2009

One Passionate Night

Chapter 1

What had just taken place before my eyes was the most unexpected, wonderful and amazing thing I had ever witnessed. My wonderful wife had just put on a show of sexual energy that I have never seen rivaled by another woman and would not have imagined it from her. Amy and I had a threesome with Frank just a week prior to this and we decided that we needed to do it again to make certain that it was to our liking. We had enjoyed the activity, but we needed to go a bit further to insure that any long term participation would be satisfactory to the both of us.

We contacted Frank and arranged to meet at the same motel as before. That is where the similarities in incidences ended. The first time we had met Amy was nervous and though I was too I decided that it would be best if I did whatever was needed to get things going. Amy was very demur her hair perfectly coifed and her face made up so that she looked hot. Burning hot. The negligée she wore hung on every curve of her tiny Asian body and it was all I could do to keep my hands off her before Frank got there. Well there was another similarity. She was made up as perfectly as before and the negligée she had chosen accented her body just as well, but nothing else matched. Frank came in and we all made small talk for a few minutes. This time was much less stressful than the last. Hell we had seen each other naked and I had shared my wife with the guy. How much more acquainted can you get.

I decided to get things started so we could all enjoy as much of the activity as possible before Frank had to leave, so I proposed that Frank and I should get undressed. We started to disrobe and Amy moved to the foot of the bed close to Frank. She smiled at him as he reached for his belt buckle. He loosed the buckle and allowed his trousers to fall to the floor. Then he hooked his thumbs into the waistband of his briefs and slid them down over his hips. When his cock came into view Amy moved on him like a cat and clamped her mouth over his extended member. She immediately took almost all of him into her mouth. There was not much of his rather long dick showing when she stopped going forward. She gagged for a moment and slid back up and started to suck like a maniac. She gathered his balls into one of her tiny hands and caressed them. Stoking the fire in his loins to ensure her efforts would prove successful. Frank just closed his eyes and allowed her to do what she wanted. I finished undressing as I watched and fell into a nearby chair overwhelmed at the wanton hussy, who was my wife, sucking this cock with so much fervor.

Amy allowed him to slip from her mouth for a moment and told him to lie down on the bed. Frank complied immediately and as soon as he was on his back Amy was back on his cock. She sucked him in and sucked him deep once again. Up and down she went very rapidly. Every time she would go down on him you could see the muscles in her neck move trying to ward off her gag reflex so she could get him a bit deeper.

Frank was writhing on the bed and Amy was sucking continuously. She suddenly slowed and took her pretty mouth off his organ. She wrapped two fingers around his dick at the base and squeezed as she drew them upward. When she reached the top you could see a little pool of liquid sitting atop his cock. It was the beginnings of his pre-cum and she was having it. She reached forward and swept her tongue across the top of his dick then she poked the tip of her tongue into his pee hole for any scant remains. Then she repeated the action with her fingers getting the same results. The third time she did it there was enough pre-cum that it started to drip over the side of his cock and she made certain that it did not escape.

Amy began to moan and went about kissing and licking his engorged member. She turned her head and snaked her tongue between his legs to pay attention to his balls. Then she took him deep one more time. Releasing him from her mouth she started to jack him off as she kissed and licked the head. She suddenly stopped and looked him in the eyes. A sultry smile spread across her face and she exclaimed.

"I'm going to suck your big dick until you blow every last drop of delicious cum down my throat. Then I'm going to suck you hard again and you're going to turn me over and fuck the living hell out of me. Aren't you?"

Frank could only nod rapidly his hips rising instinctively into the air his dick trying to return to her hot mouth. She giggled and licked up and down the turgid stalk before returning him to her mouth. She left one hand at the base and moved it up and down as her mouth moved up and down on him.

Now there is nothing that Amy enjoys more than to lie around sucking on my dick for long periods of time, but she has never had the stamina in her mouth to suck me hard enough for long enough to make me cum in her mouth. It appeared that this time she was not going to allow that to stop her. This woman was a pure cock sucker. She was hell bent and determined to get her prize and was not going to quit until he was shooting into her mouth like a shook up can of soda.

It took a long time, but she stayed with it. All I could do was to sit forward on the chair in which I was sitting and watch wide eyed. Every now and then she would look in my direction and smile. She knew I was enjoying this. I had made enough of how beautiful I thought she was during our first time, when she had her pretty mouth wrapped around his dick, while she sat on the floor between his feet and sucked him.

Frank began to squirm and I knew the time had to be near. No man could endure the blowjob Amy was giving him without blowing his load. Amy sensed it as well and increased her efforts moving her mouth up and down with increased speed. She began to suck harder because her cheeks started to cave in a bit. Using her long nails she gently scraped them across his balls. Saliva was seeping out the corners of her mouth and Frank started throwing his hips toward her mouth.

All of a sudden his ass rose high off the bed. Amy wrapped her arms around his ass and hung with him. He growled and you could almost see his release even though his dick was embedded in Amy's mouth. Her eyes suddenly opened wide and her throat started to move as she attempted to swallow all of his seed.

That proved to be a failure because there was just too much of it coming too rapidly for her constricted throat to take in, so what didn't go down her throat started to roll out the sides of her mouth. His ass fell back to the bed and once she had swallowed what remained in her mouth Amy released his dick. She then put her tongue to work cleaning up what had not run down her throat. She licked up the sides of his stalk and placed her lips on the sides of it and sucked at the rapidly deflating skin. She was being very considerate trying to get his dick clean before it became too sensitive.

When she was satisfied that his spent dick was clean she returned to his balls and licked all around them pausing to take each of his balls into her mouth and sucking on them gently. She lifted up his bag and licked all around his scrotum scouring it for any remnants of sperm she could find. When she was satisfied that all of it had been collected she laid her face down into his crotch and just kissed his dick gently.

I took a cigarette from Frank's pack and lit it. I handed it to him and he smiled and took it from me. "Thanks, I need this," was all he said just before placing the filter to his lips and sucking long and hard drawing the relaxing smoke into his lungs. He exhaled and looked down at Amy who was still kissing the withered remains of his once very long and very hard cock. He suddenly smiled and spoke to her.

"That was the best thing I ever had. No woman has ever sucked my cock like that. I've had blowjobs before and I've cum in their mouths, but this was like getting fucked."

Amy spoke not a word as she returned his smile. Hers was much slyer and I knew what was coming next. She needed to be satisfied. Sucking dick always makes her wet as hell and she needed that big fat dick shoved up into her pussy to provide her with the multiple orgasms she was capable of. She raised once again on to her elbows and gently slid her mouth down over his awakening staff. When she started to increase her speed I started to sense the restlessness in Frank so I reached over and took the almost spent cigarette from his fingers. He gave me a curt "Thanks" and gently pushed her away from him as he rose from the bed.

He reached one arm around her tiny waist and flipped her on to her back. She immediately spread her legs wide and he moved rapidly between them. His cock had renewed life and seemed to be even harder and longer than before. He gave no thought to anything except his animal urges as he pointed his dick in the direction of her very wet cunt and moved forward. When the tip touched her smooth bald pussy he plunged to the hilt. Amy groaned with pleasure her eyes opening wide and raised her legs as high as she could locking them around his back. Frank buried his head into her neck and started to rapid fire fuck her. He plunged balls deep again and again with Amy urging him on talking as nasty as she could to him between orgasms. A lot of what she was saying was unintelligible because the orgasms would come across her too rapidly for her to finish the statement. The one thing she did say very clearly and that Frank understood was that she wanted the cum in her mouth. He was to pull out and not release until her mouth was securely surrounding his pole. When she told him this you could see him nod just enough that she was acknowledged.

The man was an animal. He fucked her harder and faster than I think I ever have and it was during this time that I began to feel that this would not be the last time I would share my beautiful love with him. He pounded her unmercifully for more than a half an hour when he started a low growl. I moved further forward in my seat when I saw Amy unhook her ankles from atop his back. All of a sudden he pulled completely out and raised on to his knees. His right hand grasped just below the purple head of his dick and his head fell backward. His mouth hung open and his eyes rolled back into his head and you could hear a gurgle come from his throat.

Even though it seemed an eternity Amy moved from off her back just as rapidly opening her mouth as she came to her knees. She jammed her mouth forward and as soon as her lips touched his cock head he released it. He groaned and Amy closed her eyes sucking rapidly trying to drain him of all the sperm he had just produced. This time none escaped her pretty mouth and when he had finally finished giving up his sperm to her wanton appetite he fell sideways, his cock leaving her lips with a pop.

Amy wiped the back of her hand across her mouth and fell once again on to her back. I was so worked up that I cared about nothing except fucking this slut who had just put on a show of sexual prowess that could be outdone by no one. I moved rapidly between her legs and like Frank before me I plunged into her and fucked her in all earnest. I didn't last as long as him and it was a short time until I was sending my seed deep into her vagina. She wrapped her arms and legs around my body and called my name. This was more satisfying than the orgasm. I love this woman.

When I was finished I too fell backward and slowly she rose from the bed telling me not to move. Her tiny little mouth then encircled my spent dick and she lovingly cleaned me extra well.

We were all silent for some time. Fatigue and thoughts of the action that had just taken place were prevalent on our minds. After sometime we all began to stir and believe it or not the action continued.


Chapter 2

There was considerable more activity between the three of us that evening. In the two hours we had remaining before Frank had to leave both of us fucked Amy as well as we could. All she seemed to be able to say while we were fucking her was "Please fill me up! Give me your cum. My pussy is so hot please cool it down a bit with your cum."

Neither of us disappointed her as we emptied what was left of the sperm in our balls into her wanton pussy. Once Frank had pulled out she crawled to where we were lounging and lovingly cleaned us up with her sweet tongue. Once she had licked the dried cum from my member she leaned in Frank's direction and took his glistening penis into her mouth and sucked off the love juices. I was still amazed at how sexy I thought she looked with his dick in her mouth. I couldn't help but lay there and think of how beautiful she was when she was having sex.

Amy was having a love affair with Frank's dick. She just couldn't keep it out of her mouth. He had become limp and sore and she was on the verge of begging him to let her just keep it in her mouth. He finally relented and the last half hour before he left she lay with her head in his lap gently nursing on his poor spent member. I finally urged her to get up so he could leave. I told her that she had my dick to suck which met with a sigh and I understood. His was new and exciting. She could suck on my dick anytime she wished and it just wasn't the same. The night was soon over and though her pussy was very sore she still hadn't gotten enough of his cock and she obviously wanted more. She reluctantly allowed his cock to fall from her mouth, but she spent the next few minutes smothering it with licks and kisses.

That's when I decided to announce my feelings on the situation.

"Guys! We all obviously really like this arrangement."

To this I got two nodding heads looking at me.

"And the two of you seem to enjoy each other about as much as two people can."

They both had this puppy dog expression on their faces. Amy still kissing and licking his dick and Frank just enjoying the attention.

"Frank I only have one question before I say what I think I'm about to. Can you keep this strictly about sex? I mean Amy is an exquisite woman and a total goddess when it comes to sex, but I cannot and will not take any chance that will cause me to lose her."

"Edward I've got too much to lose to be trying to steal her from you. I do love my wife. This is just a phase for me as it is for the two of you. Sure I enjoy the hell out of her, but say we make plans to meet and the wife needs something from me. I'm going to cancel and tend to what she wants. This is a distant second in my life."

"That's what I wanted to hear. I just want you aware that I will not tolerate any man having an affair with Amy that doesn't include me. In fact I will do my very best to completely ruin anybody that would do that to me. I wouldn't touch her, I love her, but the guy, I'd fuck him up royally."

"I feel the same way and Amy made me fully aware of this before we even thought about starting anything. Listen this is just fun for all of us. I know you get your rocks off over it. You should see some of the expressions on your face when you watch her going at me. It's like you are truly amazed that she's able to do those things. And, hasn't your sex life at home improved since we started this. I know it's only been twice tonight, but I've chatted with you and you are continually horny over the whole thing."

If I wanted it to continue I had to trust the guy. I did want it to continue and he was sounding sincere and Amy had this OH Please look on her face.

OK! Then we'll just keep it going for as long as it's good. I know you have to go. As soon as you can get yourself out of her mouth. This has been a great evening."

Frank laughed and Amy giggled. She swooped down on him one last time and with a whimper she released the hold she had on his dick. When it was finally out of her mouth she licked her lips, reached over and gave his member one final squeeze and I'll be damned if it didn't produce a final drop of pre-cum which of course she licked off.

As I've said Amy loves to suck cock and the only thing I think she loves more is to be used for sex. I don't mean beaten and against her will, but she likes to be laid down and plunged into and be made into a receptacle for male sperm.` I truly love just taking her to bed and laying her down, climbing in between her legs and putting my cock into her without a word being spoken.

Frank finished dressing and walked toward the door. I hurriedly scribbled the information I wanted him to have on the back of an envelope and joined him by the door. I handed him the envelope and he looked at me puzzled.

"As I was saying, I think that we are all happy with this arrangement and it's obvious that it should continue for awhile. That's our address and phone number. Anytime you want to come over and enjoy Amy just call us and if I am home, and there is nothing else going on then it's all right for you to visit."

Frank looked at me in amazement after he had studied the writing on the envelope.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Listen, after watching the two of you tonight I think that doing this is a good thing. Amy obviously enjoys her new toy that you have between your legs and I love her enough to allow her to enjoy it. If everything remains the way it is at the moment we won't have any problems."

Amy giggled after I said these things and I smiled in her direction.

"Am I right sweetheart?"

"Yes!", she said in a shy girlish voice.

Frank looked at the envelope once again and shook his head as he smiled. I patted him on the back and he turned toward the door.

"Well, I guess we will see each other again. Do you want me to call the next time or do you want to set something up in the usual way?"

"I'll let you decide that! I think we are all liking this too much to make it a long time before we meet again regardless of how we communicate."

Frank put his hand on the door knob and Amy rose from the bed. She walked to him and cupped his groin in her tiny hand.

"Can I kiss it just one more time?"

Frank looked at her sweet expression and smiled. his hand moved to his waist and he started to loosen his trousers.

"How can I refuse you? Of course you can."

Amy went to her knees and waited until his dick came into view then she planted a kiss right on the head. That did not satisfy her though because immediately after the kiss she swallowed him whole. This time she did take his entire length into her mouth. She sucked for a minute or two and then released him, rose and turned away.

"Well I guess I better go. Got to get up early tomorrow for work."

We said our good-byes and he opened the door and left. Amy and I took a shower together and then fell in to bed. She was far to exhausted to be physical with me, but I was as worked up as any man ever was. The visions of that evening were running through my head and I was extremely excited just as I had been the previous time we got together with Frank.

I kissed my way down Amy's body and spread her legs. I put my nose to her pussy and breathed in her fragrance. She smelled so musky and I was instantly turned on. I started to lick up and down her slit and gather in her moisture. Once I knew that she was enjoying what I was doing I used my thumbs to spread apart her pussy lips. She was so wet! I slowly pushed my tongue into her and listened to her groan as I did.

I got about half of my tongue in and I encounter a taste I'd not experienced. I put my tongue in further and realized that I wasn't tasting pussy juice. I was tasting the combined flavor of mine and Steve's cum mixed. If I was turned on before then it was nothing like I was now. I pushed my tongue in as far as I could and spread her pussy lips as far as I could and lapped at her like a mad man. It was exciting to think that I was eating from her the fruits of her sexual evening. If I had not been horny it would not have tasted good, but I was as horny as hell and it was delicious. I sucked and licked until she had an orgasm. This brought the whole mess rolling on to my tongue and I just sat there smacking my lips and scouring the inside of her pussy for all I could get.

I did not feel weird. It was so glorious because it was coming from her pussy and I was totally in love with Amy. When she was dry except for my saliva I just lay there for a long time licking her and kissing her pussy. Sleep was something that really wasn't attractive to me because of how much I was enjoying the moment, but it overtook me finally and I slept like a baby with my head between her legs totally satisfied and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment