Saturday, April 4, 2009

My Sister-in-Law

When my brother approached me with his idea I couldn't believe what he was saying. He knew that I had recently separated from my wife and hadn't been with a woman since she had moved out of my home. But still, to ask me to join my brother and sister-in-law in a three way was crazy, even though the idea made my dick grow hard. John, my brother insisted that they wanted to explore new ideas in sex and were hesitant to just invite anyone to join them. Besides, Susie, his wife, had once seen me nude and liked what she saw. That was when I was still married and the four of us had gone away on a vacation. We had all gone nude into the hot tub but other than looking at each other, nothing had happened. I knew that Susie had a great body, pert tits and a figure to die for. Also John had often mentioned how she really enjoyed sex and that he sometimes couldn't keep up with her needs.

I felt trapped, unwilling to participate, until Susie walked into the room with a big smile and nothing else on her gorgeous body. Hands on her hips she looked at me laughingly, asking if I liked what I saw or was I afraid I couldn't handle her. I looked at John and he looked back at me, smiling, and I stood up, my dick hard in my pants, and went over to Suzie and gave her a big wet kiss, our tongues meeting and her belly rubbing against my hard cock. John joined us, standing behind his wife, rubbing his belly against her butt and making a sandwich of Suzie.

She shook herself free and got down on her knees in front of me, taking my pants off and pulling my cock out of my shorts. She started to swallow my entire cock, rocking her head back and forth as she sucked away at it. John stood behind her, laughing, encouraging her to bring me off. She stopped and told her husband to also undress so she could taste both of us, going back and forth from one cock to the other. We both sat down on the sofa with my sister-in-law sucking one cock and then the other. She was giving a hand job to the cock she didn't have in her mouth, then quickly sucking it to keep it moist.

"Joey," she said, "I've been waiting for this for a long time. Your cock is bigger than Johns' and I think this will be a night to remember."

Susie then looked at her husband, told him to make some drinks for us and to set up the video camera in the bedroom. When John left the room Susie got on the couch with her legs straight up in the air and invited me to get inside her. In no time I was pumping away at her pussy, her legs resting on my shoulders and her hips moving up and down. Her moans excited me as she told me to go deeper and harder. I couldn't hold myself in and knew I was going to come quickly.

Then Susie seemed to scream in my ear, "I coming, Oh God. It's greeaattt!"

We both climaxed together and laughing, I fell on her chest and started to kiss her on the lips. We both jumped when we heard a clapping of hands and looked to find John standing near us, applauding. He stopped clapping and said, "I never thought it would excite me this much to see someone fuck my wife. I'm glad that it's you, Joey. The bedroom's all set, with camera and drinks, so lets get that pretty ass of Susie upstairs now."

The three of us went upstairs, with me holding Susie's butt while she diddled with my soft cock.

"I'll have to make this harder," she laughingly said, "'cause I sure want to get it in me again."

John and I both had a hand on Susie's ass, propelling her up the stairs. She raced ahead and jumped on her king sized bed, legs spread apart, with a big grin on her face.

"I'm ready, how about you guys. I'll take John in my cunt and Joey, you bring that big thing of yours to my fucking mouth."

Well, John came so fast that Susie yelled at him and pushed him off her belly while she pulled me atop her. Since I had just come earlier, I was able to last a long while Susie came several times. She kept speaking to John saying, "Don''t you love watching someone fill my cunt with a big cock. Watch, and learn how I like it. Oohh, he's so good, I'm coming again. Augghhh! I hope you're filming this great fuck, bring the camera in for closeups, get Joey's cock going in and out. Ooh, I love you filming me getting fucked by another man."

I was concerned for my brother, but he had a grin on his face that surprised me. When I finished and rolled off, he jumped right back on top of his wife, fucking that well lubricated cunt, filled with my spunk. Susie had him stop as she got on to her knees, letting him get in from the back. Soon John was pounding away at her cunt, with his balls slapping against her ass.. I started to video tape the two of them and I set the video camera on remote and moved in front of Susie. She started to lick my cock as her head pushed back and forth from John's pounding into her cunt.

"Oh, lover, that's it, keep it up. I love you so muucch! Fill my cunt with your gorgeous cock."

Then she started sucking me again, holding on to my waist with her hands. Soon there was a low moaning coming from her lips, she dropped my cock and just groaned, "Yes, yes, I'm there. Come in me now."

And John did as she asked, both of them coming at the same time.

All three of us just stretched out on the bed and rested, Susie lying between the two of us. My hand was gently touching her breast as she purred contentedly. I continued touching one side of her body, from her neck to her public area, down her thigh and inside her thigh. She parted her legs to allow me to get near her pussy lips. "Wait," she asked, "'till I rest a bit. I feel so full and relaxed."

Soon the three of us fell asleep.

I awoke to find Susie sucking on my dick, which had begun to get hard. Laughingly, she said, "My, you always seems to get ready fast. Let's take a shower and begin again."

John was sound asleep as we quietly left the bed for the shower. Susie started to wash her pussy as I soaped her breasts. I was standing behind her, my cock against her cheeks, rubbing those cute tits of hers. Her nipples were hard as she shook her ass against my cock. She turned around and knelt down, taking my cock deep in her mouth, sucking and licking the head of my cock while I held tight to her head, pushing it back and forth. She looked up at me and smiled, the water running down her face, looking so happy and then back she went to sucking until I exploded in her mouth. I still felt some pangs of guilt about fucking my sister-in-law, even if John had given permission. He was asleep now and it was almost like cheating. But my cock felt no guilt as it had come in her mouth and on her hair and face. After washing again, we left the shower.

"I want to do this again next weekend," she murmured to me as we were drying each other off.

I nodded that it would be great and she was just a fantastic fuck. We both went back to bed and fell asleep for the rest of the night. I woke up late Sunday morning, feeling the bed bouncing. There was John humping his wife, her legs up around his neck, as he was repeating over and over, "You loved having Joey's cock in you, deep in you, didn't you?"

"I loved fucking with you watching, and doing it when you were asleep. I want him here next weekend for another night of fucking. I loved getting it so many times and seeing how excited you got."

"No problem. Joey is just what we need to satisfy my horny wife and we can both fuck your brains out."

"Go get washed, while I put up some coffee."

As John went into the shower Susie turned to me and put her hand on my penis.

"I know you're awake. He's gone to the bathroom."

I sat up and smiled at her while she still stroked my dick. I leaned over and gave her a long deep kiss.

"You will come next weekend, won't you?" she asked.

"I'll come whenever you want me too," I answered with a grin. "In fact, I just may come again right now if you keep rubbing me that way."

Susie just smiled and jumped out of bed, putting on a sheer robe saying, "Gotta make some breakfast and then we'll talk more about coming and going."

With that she left the room and a few minutes later I got out of bed to get washed in the other bathroom. When I walked in Susie was sitting on the throne taking a pee. I stopped at first, then walked in as she smiled and winked at me.

"Like to watch me pee, Joey?" she asked.

Taking some tissue Susie wiped herself and started to get up. I pushed her back down and stood in front of her, my cock sticking out at her mouth. She knew just what to do and took it deep in her mouth, sucking the head and the shaft of my cock. She then stopped sucking, got up and made me sit on the seat and then she sat down on me, bouncing up and down.

"Your cock is so thick, it fills me up," she moaned, as she began to grind sideways as well as up and down.Ohh, I'm going to come again, push hard. Make it go in as far as you can."

That did it for me and I started to squirt into her pussy for the umpteenth time. This time she let out loud groans and screams.

The door to the bathroom opened and there was John with a towel wrapped around him, asking what was wrong. "Nothing, you ninny. I just had the best climax of the day. Sorry you missed getting it on tape."

"We have all day Sunday to get plenty of videos. Now get your ass downstairs and make breakfast 'cause I'm starved and so is Joey."

Susie left with a grin ear to ear as she saluted her husband. I got up as John put his arm around me saying, "This has been great so far and we have all day to finish a fucking weekend. Susie loves having more than one man and we really want you to come next weekend. Ok?"

What could I say to a brother who let me fuck his wife five times already. Except yes, yes, YES!

I had plans for seeing Susie during the week alone or with a well hung friend of mine. I was pretty sure that she'd agree to meet me some lunch hour, but more of that in the next chapter.

2 comments: